TGIF!!!!!!!!!! I could not be more excited for it. This has seemed like a week from hell…o operator.
So to the Dump. No coffee this morning. It’s a Dr. Pepper kinda day.
- Norway’s justice system blows schpoople. A Norwegian court sentenced a man who killed 77 people to…21 years in prison…roughly 99 days/victim. That’s the MAXIMUM, the minimum is 10 years, about 42 days/victim. Scandinavian justice is a farce.
- Iran is expanding its nuclear capabilities. Israel is gonna blow them out of the water and turn the Middle East into a wasteland…oh wait, it already is.
- Praying for the victims in NYC. Can the senseless violence in that city ever stop? Thank God for that soda ban though…
- Mitt Romney’s nomination has been moved up to Monday. Not in order to accommodate Hurricane Isaac (which, incidentally, is the son of Sarah in the Bible!), but to appease Paulites.
- Hey Harry Reid, why not have your own Senators step up and release their tax returns? WHY NOT INDEED?
Akin Watch: Day 4
- He says he is staying. I say he’ll be out within a few weeks. No money, no support, down 10 in the polls (in a poll with a Republican-bias!)