It sure seems so. Poll after poll show Romney leading nationally, gaining in the swing states. Obama is treading water, the Dems seem to be in disarray, and there’s a rumored campaign shake up.
Rasmussen, 48-48. Romney up in the swing state poll.
Siena has Pennsylvania a 3 point race with a lot of undecideds (which is odd less than a month out)…
Gallup has Obama up 5 in the tracker, but they are switching to likely voters today. Expect a dead heat or small Romney lead. UPDATE: 49-46 Obama among RV; 49-47 Romney among LV.
UPDATE: More polls!
- Colorado: 50-46 Romney (ARG)
- North Carolina: 50-41 Romney (Gravis)
- Ohio: Romney 48-47 Romney (ARG); 45-44 Obama (Survey USA)
- Nevada: 47-47 (Ras)….that’s a biggie, if Romney can take Nevada, he has that many more options to 270
I’m started to become less worried about the Presidency and more worried about the Senate…
- Ras has McMahon trailing 46-51, but tied with leaners.
- Brown and Warren race is still too close to see anything, poll yesterday had Warren +5 and today another had Brown +3.
- North Dakota still looks to be a dead heat…Berg is underperforming Romney by a lot.
- Virginia is going to go down the last vote, that’s a given.