- Surprise! Jobless claims rise. Numbers adjusted to reflect bad data. I’m so surprised. “In the week ending October 13, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 388,000, an increase of 46,000 from the previous week’s revised figure of 342,000.” Recovery!! /sarc
- White House says Obama will veto any bill blocking the fiscal cliff unless it raises taxes on the rich. “Freed from the political and economic constraints that have tied his hands in the past, Obama is ready to play hardball with Republicans, who have so far successfully resisted a deal to tame the debt that includes higher taxes, Obama’s allies say.” It means he is toast, he knows he is losing and he just wants to screw us one last time.
- Crazy Uncle Joe opens his mouth again: “We are absolutely — this is to our core — my daughter, and my granddaughters and Barack’s daughters are entitled to every single solitary operation! EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION!” But not men, because no one needs their vote! /War on Men
- Mark Halperin says, are you kidding me? 3 weeks form the election and Obama is focused on “binders of women?” It’s called a desperation strategy/grasping at straws. Please look away and continue voting.
- Rasmussen Daily Tracking: Romney 49 – Obama 46. Romney is gaining separation even post-second debate. With learners: 49-47 Romney. 47%…just like Romney said…
- Michelle Obama: “See, but your president, he didn’t point fingers. He didn’t place blame. Instead, he got to work, because he was thinking about folks like my dad and like his grandmother.” Right, please ignore Obama and his surrogates screaming BUSH!!!!1!!!!11 as loud as they can with their fingers in their ears. Michelle goes under the bus in 3…2…1…
Category Archives: Joe Biden
The final day of the Democratic National Conference was last night. Quick-hits:
- Gabby Giffords giving the pledge of allegiance. Moving. Brought to tears.
- Caroline Kennedy continues to show why she would have been an awful Senator. And of course, God can’t keep a Kennedy away from a camera.
- Jennifer Granholm was an awful Governor…and her 5 viewers on Current TV (what?) were doubled to TEN on CSPAN
- John Kerry is still smarting from the 2004 loss. But the best line of his speech? “Ask Osama bin Laden if he’s better off now than he was four years ago?”
- Charlie Crist, still bitter about losing to Marco Rubio
- Joe Biden…LITERALLY a buffoon.
- Barack Obama, not his best speech. Where he could have moved the needle with a grand speech, he fell flat. No specifics, just rhetoric. Bill Clinton gave the speech Obama needed to. Obama gave his ’08 speech in ’12, and that won’t cut it.