So we wake up today, on Wednesday, and the world continue to turn. Good to note.
I’m gonna pack most of my usual posting’s today into one post to save myself time because I have an action-filled afternoon once again.
- Juan Williams of Fox News calls Ann Romney a “corporate wife.” Must have missed her speech, because, to me, the wrong Romney is running. I have no idea what a corporate wife is, but it is not Ann Romney.
- Condi Rice is working on a political comeback, but she does not anticipate a role in a Romney administration. Perhaps elected office in California? *Cough* run against Babs Boxer in 2016 *cough*
- Clint Eastwood is heading to the RNC on Thursday. Surprise guest?
- Thoughts and prayers go out to the people of New Orleans and the rest of Louisiana. I have friends in Baton Rouge and the suburbs of New Orleans.
Presidential Predictions – Wed, 8/29
- No real news on this front. It continues to remain close with the majority of swing states in a dead heat. Last week’s prediction was: Romney 280, Obama 258. That will continue this week. Need to see polling post-both-conventions.
- Gallup had Romney +2 before the convention. In their historical analysis, nearly every election cycle, the leader pre-conventions was the winner of the actual election. Just a thought.
And on a completely unrelated note, the first day of college football starts tomorrow!!!!!
Later tonight, look for my quick-thoughts on the Convention, Day 2 and tomorrow, videos and Senate predictions.