So I’ve spent all morning thinking it was the 22nd. TGIF, tomorrow…TO THE DUMP! (Abbreviated today)
- Rumors of war within Los Zetas. Man, that shouldn’t make Mexico any less violent, corrupt, or prone to mass murders that spill over into the American Southwest…
- Condi Rice will be the speaker before Paul Ryan, effectively introducing him at the Repblican National Convention. Could this be her introduction to elective politics, perhaps an office in California?
- Man, the post-Akin outlook sure doesn’t look too bad…
- Hurricane Isaac may stall the GOP Convention. In ’08, the GOP cut their convention by a day (in St. Paul) because they didn’t want to appear to be partying during a hurricane. Maybe we shouldn’t schedule conventions in hurricane-prone states at the end of summer (Florida/North Carolina).
Akin Watch: Day 3
- Rasmussen teased a poll showing Claire McCaskill up 10 points on Akin. Private sources have said he’d drop out if he’s down 5+ points…