Marquette University Law School out with their newest poll of Presidential and Senate preferences in Wisconsin.
- Obama leads Romney 49-48, within the MOE of 4.9%. Before the first debate, Obama led 53-42%. 10 point swing for Romney. Change mostly among indies.
- Obama job approval is 48/48.
- Obama favorability is 52/48.
- Romney favorability is 46/48.
- 49% favorability for Ryan in his home state.
- Gender gap: Obama was up 25 with women, now 4 points. 21 point swing towards Romney.
As for the Senate race, Thompson leads Baldwin 46-45%. Last month was Baldwin up 4 points on Tommy. Her favorability: 32/47%. Was 40/40 last month. Thompson at 37/50, basically unchanged. Voters who see Baldwin as “too liberal” nearing 50% before Crossroads/TT ad blitz.
10 electoral votes and a valuable Senate seat completely at a tossup.