Let’s keep hammering that Obama killed Osama. OBAMA KILLED OSAMA. OBAMA KILLED OSAMA. FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT.
Then why does he keep screwing up?
Having to come and say, hey, the Bengazhi attack was a terrorist act, on 9/11, and was pre-planned. Hell, there weren’t even any protests outside the building like we tried to lie about.
Hey, UN meeting this week? Sorry, President Obama ain’t got no time for bilateral meetings with heads of state….just the women on the View! Thank Goodness.
Israel’s concern Iran is going to nuke it to oblivious? “Noise” Obama is going to ignore, he says.
Senate Minority wants a report on what exactly happened in Libya? Psh, read about it in the papers, because Obama and the State Department don’t need to tell you elected officials anything.
Brand spankin’ new CNN/ORC poll says a 1-point bounce for Mitt Romney behind the Republican National Convention:
Before the Convention, 49-47 Obama. Now, 48-48. Geez, I don’t think anything will move the needle much this cycle.
Let’s break it down:
- Topline: 48-48 (+1 for Romney, -1 for Obama since last poll)
- All Registered Voters: Enthusiasm….32% extremely, 25% very, 20% somewhat, 11% not too, 11% not at all
- Registered Democrats: 32% extremely, 24% very, 23% somewhat, 9% not too, 12% not at all
- Registered Republicans: 35% extremely, 27% very, 17% somewhat, 12% not too, 8% not at all
- Obama: 48/45 job approval (-2 since last poll)
- Obama favorability: 51/48 (-1 since last poll)
- Romney favorability: 53/43 (+3 since last poll)
- Joe Biden favorability: 46/46 (no change)
- Paul Ryan favorability: 49/38 (+4 since last poll)
- Economy: 51/45 Romney (+1 Romney)….Foreign Policy: 49/46 Obama (-2 Obama)…Medicare 49/46 Obama (-2 Romney)….Strong/Decisive Leader: 48/43 Romney (-6 Obama)…Optimistic View for Country: 47/43 Romney (-5 Obama)…In touch with middle class: 49/43 Obama (+4 Romney)…In touch with issues facing women: 56/36 Obama (-4 Obama)
- Men: 55/43 Romney…Women 54/42 Obama
- 36-49: 55/42 Romney…50-64: 52/47 Obama…65+: 53/43 Romney
- Under $50k: 57-42 Obama…$50k+: 52/45 Romney…No College: 49/48 Obama…Attended college: 48/48
- Democrats: 93/5 Obama…Republicans 92/7 Romney…Independents 52/42 Romney
- Northeast: 58/38 Obama…Midwest: 50/46 Obama…West: 51/46 Romney…South: 55/44 Romney.
The fate of my job falls on this woman tomorrow.
So well all you suckers started school today, I apparently started my legal education today. I’ve been typing up affidavits, temporary restraining orders, and whatnot. Our office for the next week:
Dibs on being Condi.
No blog posts today. This is me for the remainder of the day: